NEW YORK CITY: Issued on Wednesday, June 14th, 2017
Primeview Americas, a global leader in advanced
display solutions, announces the release of their expanded video wall processor line.
Primeview's C2S Line of command & control video wall servers comes fully equipped with our software application that provides complete configuration and control of the visual information being received, processed and displayed on one or multiple video walls. It enables source selection and rendering into any displayed window, display layout selection and configuration.
“We are always looking to expand our product line”, said Chanan Averbuch, EVP, Primeview Americas “The processor line is designed to fully exploit Primeview's uniquely powerful and flexible structure from small form factor PC to 4RU rack-able solutions. We’ve been in the command and control industry for nearly two decades globally because of our known reliability. We are excited to transform this product from the OEM side to a marketable solution, making the customer experience simplified by going hand-in-hand with our video wall solutions.”
Primeview’s processor line offers multiple benefits:
·KVM Over IP
- High performance, with remote access flexible to the system with 4K capabilities
- Embedded platform for mission critical environments requiring media processing and monitoring of multiple diverse sources over the network
- Combines high quality, uncompressed video capture with the flexibility and convenience of network-based video distribution and sharing
- Controller provides high I/O port density for reduced space and power consumption
- Video wall application that provides complete configuration and control of the visual information received, processed, and displayed
- Military-level durability and industrial rating
- Processor is currently capable up to 40 inputs/outputs
- Security, defense, aerospace, oil & gas, utilities, government, education and visualization
From June 14th to 16th, 2017 Primeview Videowall Processor (PRVC2S1140) will be displayed at their booth (#1150) at InfoComm.
ABOUT PRIMEVIEW USA
Primeview is a privately held global manufacturing company that was launched in 1997 specializing in advanced display solutions, with a focus on the industrial market. Primeview manufactures
on the most advanced ISO-certified production lines, maintaining high-quality control standards to build products for the most demanding markets. Primeview offers a true “one-stop shop” for 24/7 rated display solutions. The company’s solutions can be found at United States
Military and Navy, DEA, Department of Homeland and Security Border Patrol, IDF, Israeli Air Force, Port Authority of NY and NJ, and many
more. For more information please visit us at www.primeview.biz or socialize with us on Facebook